Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, February 4

Rapper Phyno is single anf available for marriage

Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson popularly known as Phyno, has declared he is single and available in a new interview with SunNews.
Excerpts:
  • Who is your crush in the industry?

Crushes come and go, I think I have grown pass that stage right now.

  • Okay, is marriage on your mind?

Definitely yes, I am going to marry one day. But right now, I want my music to stabilise.

  •  Can we say you are single and available?  

Yes, I am single and very available. Forget whether I am in a relationship or not, I am not married yet. Even the person you are dating, you might end up not marrying her. So, I am not married, I am available. No! I am not searching but I am single and available.

  • Like how many years from now would marriage be on your mind?

Let’s say the next three to five years.






No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like