Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, February 26

My first day in labour room –Omawumi shares her experience

Image result for omawumi

Afro singer Omawumi’s fame has not waned after her outstanding performance and triumph at the West Africa Idol Reality Show.
The Itsekiri singer and songwriter has done well for herself in her chosen career and has shared her first labour room experience.
''It was in June 2011. It was beautiful. It was God that just did it for me. I had already planned everything I wanted, but at the end of the day, I forgot everything. I forgot the breathing for contraction, I just dey do my own dey go. I gave birth in America and by the time the pain started I was speaking Pidgin English to the nurse. I didn’t spend more than four hours during labour. God is faithful.'' She told Sun Reporter.


On her First day on stage and first award ever, she said; ''My first day on stage was during West Africa Idol in 2007. I had been on stage before but it was quite different. It was very good but I was nervous. Anytime I want to go on stage, I’m still very nervous but I think it’s one of the things that make a good performer.

and first award, ''I don’t remember. But one of the most prominent awards I won was a hip-hop award in 2009, which came with a KIA Optima.''

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like