Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, February 19

Mosun Filani and hubby mark fifth scandal free wedding anniversary




She is one of Nollywood Yoruba actresses with an enviable marriage. 

Beautiful, fashionable and popular actress, Mosun Filani-Oduoye is today celebrating her fifth wedding anniversary to husband, Hon Kayode Oduoye, a lawyer cum politician in Osun State.


The couple got married in 2012 and is blessed with two children.

Kayode’s father is the late Senator Simeon Oduoye, a retired AIG who served as Military Administrator of Ebonyi and Niger states.  He later became a senator and represented Osun Central in the Senate from 2007 to 2011.

Sharing a video of their numerous photos together, Mosun wrote:


My father, my brother, my friend, my confidant, my LUV... ,Orun to gbe ori mi duro, ife mi, aiye mi, okan mi, Olo mii, oni temi.... Thank u for taking me as I am, thank u for loving me with all of u, thank u for ur support and encouragement, thank u for our kids, thank u for US, thank u for being the brain behind my beauty. I luv u then, I luv u now and I will forever luv u.Five yrs down.. Forever to go. HWA TO US.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like