Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, February 21

Lady who jokingly promised her mom a car 4 years ago and fulfills it today, tells how it happened (Photos)


The lady, Blessing Archibong shared the news on her social media handles. According to her, four years ago, she jokingly promised her mom she would buy her a car.

She has finally fulfilled the promise, as she just got her mom a Toyota Camry. She shared photos of the car and wrote; ''Mummy this is for you!!! Thank you is never enough. Without your constant love & support Life would have been hard for me. You've scolded & pampered me to make me the Lady I am today. During my highschool days I remember you staying up late those winter nights to make sure I study & in uni you kept praying & encouraging me.Words can't express how excited I am to fulfil this promise to you.God bless you mom." 



No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like