Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, February 23

Interesting story of how Nigerian man met his wife as she was searching for a "very big Cucumber" (Photos)

A Nigerian lady has tied the knot with the man she met while searching for a very big cucumber in the market.

The man, Enenehi Jonah shared their pre-wedding photos and told the story below...

" C U C U M B E R
We actually met at my mum's shop, and most times when I am less busy, I do help her with sales. So on this faithful Monday morning, I saw this angel walking toward our shop to get some vegetables, and to my greatest surprise she said “i need a very big cucumber" and thanks to @teknoofficial LOL, I started singing i get big cucumber and the rest was history... @preentz_boss "



No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like