Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, February 26

Ghanaian Actress Affiah shares unclad photo a prostitute sent to her husband


Ghanaian actress Affiah Schwarzenegger is in her no chills mood, and a social media prostitute pushed her to that. The movie star shared a nude photo a social media user sent her husband, Lawrence Abrokwa, a Ghanaian who lives in South Africa.

She wrote as she shared the photo;

"I am a very kind person so anytime anyone choose to inbox her broom breast, ugly face N manhole pussy to my hubby i will post it on my page to get u more customers, to those of you calling me names to him let me kindly remind your stupid self that i was labelled all the unprintable names before he paid my bride price, bought me a diamond ring, and a house… And anyone that dm me last night to preach about forgiveness to me… May God punish you.
Am done warning all the social media prostitutes!!!!"




The couple got married at a private marriage ceremony in South Africa in 2016.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like