Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, February 28

A family of Doctors! This mum, hubby and wife practice same profession...

Social media user, @Jaii T, who shared the photo on his Instagram page, has described how amazing it is, to have two women, his mum and wife-to-be, always there to "potentiate my drive, ambition, and consistently reinforce my goals".

He went further to disclose they both are doctors and that his mum loves his fiancee. Here's what he wrote as he shared the photo;

" It is a remarkable feeling to be in the presence of both my mother and wife to be, the two women that potentiate my drive, ambition, and consistently reinforce my goals. I can't even express the magnitude of respect and appreciation for the sacrifices and hard work undertaken by them in order to facilitate our accomplishments! Honouring my queens๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍⚕️๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍⚕️! This family will save your life๐Ÿ˜‹! @dr.livv, @dr_jaii & Mommy ๐Ÿฅ #drjaii #familybusiness #familyaffair #mommylovesher #youngmama #blessed #medicine #medstudent #doctor #nurse #emergency #surgery #neonatology #cardiology #medschool."


No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like