Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, February 23

18 year old dumps her 4 month old baby under Oshodi bridge cosshe couldn't identify the father

An 18 year old mom has explained why she dumped her four-month old baby boy under Oshodi bridge, Lagos.

The naked baby who was packed inside a bag, was rescued by operatives of the Lagos State Task Force while his 18-year old mother, Timilehin Adeshina, was arrested.

The teen who dropped out of school in JSS II, due to poverty, said

“My mother sent me out because I could not identify the man who impregnated me. I had sex with different men,” she said.
The Ogun State indigene who lost her father nine years ago, added that different men still pay to have sex with her while sleeping on the streets.

She has since been transferred to the Social Welfare Department of the Lagos State Ministry of Youths and Social Development.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like