Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, January 28

Years after meeting her on 2go, man proposes to his girlfriend, with a Benz, on her birthday




A Nigerian guy, Fasky Millz did for his bae, Mhiz Jen Fasky on her birthday. The young couple met on 2go and to celebrate Jen's birthday, Fasky surprised her with a new Mercedes-Benz C300.


 He shared the photos on Facebook and gushed: You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe but, more importantly, you make me feel wanted. We both knew our friendship would grow from the first day we chatted on 2go😭😭😭, But neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we would both feel now, not dramatically exploding or thundering in our hearts, but slowly growing into a
beautiful relationship that only you and I could understand. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my true love. Congrat to yhu bae... benz or nothing😀😀Fasky drives a Lexus RX350 and bought his mum a red Toyota Venza.


















No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like