Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, January 7

Not being fluent in English? Mercy Aigbe finally explains why she was absent at the BON awards


When it was announced few weeks before the Best of Nollwyood awards that actress and screen diva, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry would host the event alongside comedian, Okey Bakkassi, it was delightful news to so many people.
But it was a huge disappointment especially to her fans when the actress didn’t show up at the event leaving Okey Bakkassi to anchor it alone. However, there were speculations and insinuations that Aigbe backed out at the last minute because she allegedly couldn’t handle such event. More so, it was alleged that the actress who features mostly in Yoruba movies, is not fluent in English and could embarrass herself in front of the crowd.
But then, when Saturday Beats reached out to the actress, she said that she would not comment on the reason she shunned the award.
“I would not speak on why I was not at BON awards or why I did not host the event. I don’t care about what anybody says. If they say my spoken English is not fluent, that is their business. I do not speak fluently yet I have hosted various awards including the City People awards. People have watched my interviews on television and they listen to me speak on my social media accounts,” she said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like