Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, January 16

"My Husband Has Really Helped Me A Lot" - Actress Mosun Filani Shows Her Hubby & Kids


Ekiti born Popular Actress Mrs. Mosun Filani-Oduoye is known for her lead roles in Yoruba movies. She is pretty, young and quite brilliant.


Mosunmola for a period of two years did not take roles in movies because she took what she termed a ‘marital leave’. She is now back on set. Last year, she featured in a few films and also produced one.

She is one of Nollywood Yoruba actresses with an enviable marriage. The light-skinned mother of two is married to a legal practitioner cum Politician in Osun State, Barrister Kayode Emmanuel Oduoye.

Barrister Kayode's father is the late Senator Simeon Oduoye, a retired AIG who served as Military Administrator of Ebonyi and Niger states. He later became a senator and represented Osun Central in the Senate from 2007 to 2011.

Mrs. Mosun Filani-Oduoye husband is aspiring to become the Executive Governor of Osun State.

She recently opened a multi million Naira Beauty shop in Osogbo where she sells different human hairs according to Amiloaded.

The lovely woman so much adore his husband and children. She always has the support of her hardworking husband who is a great politician in the state of Osun and popularly loved by the people from the state.

In her words with Amiloaded:

“I thank God for this day, I am happy, my husband has been a big pillar of support in my life and career, he is so concerned about my happiness and success.

He is less concerned about the negative things people say about me, he is a great guy, loving and God fearing, I am the happiest woman on earth for finding myself in his arms, marriage is a good thing my dear”

“Thank God for His mercies because my husband has always been there for me. Truth is, you can only record success in your endeavours when you are blessed with a stable and peaceful home front and there is no domestic upheaval. He has been quite supportive.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like