Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, January 13

Man develops stroke after raping his wife's 15-year-old neice in Delta State


 Kingsley Agbini, 34, has developed stroke after he allegedly raped his wife’s niece, Comfort, in his house at Agbarho Community in Ughelli North LGA of Delta State, reports Dailypost .

Agbini who is still recuperating from his stroke, has admitted to committing the offence, stating that he developed stroke after his escapades with Comfort on 12 December, 2016, was brought to the knowledge of his wife.


He said, “It was a strong temptation that made me rape my wife’s sister." Agbini whose wife, Grace has packed out of his house with his 10-month-old daughter as a result of the ugly incident is pleading for her return for settlement saying,” It was a temptation. I don’t understand.”

 It was gathered that Kingsley Agbini had consistently raped Comfort, without the knowledge of Grace. Trouble started for Kingsley Agbini after he last raped the girl on the 12th of December, 2016.

Pained by the ugly incident, Comfort informed some elderly people who later disclosed the development to her aunt, who reported the matter to the police and got Kingsley arrested.


According to her: "Divorce is the best option for me now. How can I continue to stay with a man who cannot take care of my family. A man who threatens to even rape my mother if he has the opportunity. Let him give me my property and let me go. How can he rape my niece?"

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like