Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, January 3

I write this with tears in my eyes | Carolyn Danjuma emotional message to mark son's birthday

Actress and estranged wife of billionaire Danjma, has taken to her Instagram page to write her son an emotional message as he turned plus 1 today.


Read her message below:
"My joy .. heaven blessed me with an angel. You are the kindest, most compassionate boy I have ever met, intelligent , artistic, caring , exceptionally loving , a lover of Gods word , loyal , honest ...I have never had any reason to worry .. each passing day I thank the lord for blessing me ..a humanitarian by nature .. u put others first before yourself , no one is a stranger to you , you show everyone equal love .. when I am gloomy you make me smile .. you are that boy that takes care of me , for this I am well assured that my old age will be blissful... you are full of wisdom . Everyone who knows you can testify to this .. the most charming and sweet boy ever .. always ready to assist , always ready to give u his shoulder to lean on .. I could go on and on .. through u I know what heaven looks like . May God continue to keep u alive my little Picasso and DaVinci... may the Lord lift you up above every imagination . Good health, joy , laughter , wealth shall forever be urs .. happy birthday my darling Solomon .. you are my heart beat 😘😘😘😘😘😘👑👑👑👑🍰🍰🍰🍰🍭🍭🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁. I write this with tears in my eyes .. still can't believe you are mine .. I get so scared letting you out .. may God bless you with good friends and a good woman , who won't change you ."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like