Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, January 5

I refuse to post obituary pictures of you my brother | Lepacious Bose, Sound Sultan raise prayers for Comedian Julius Agwu


Late last year, Comedian and Actor, Julius Agwu  had a relapse and had to seek further medical attention in the US. We are presently not sure of his medical state but entertainers Lepacious Bose and Sound Sultan showered him with deep prayers on their Instagram pages moments ago.


Lepacious Bose wrote "We won't stop praying, we won't give up on you until you come back home, strong healthy and vibrant. I refuse to post pictures of you on an hospital bed, I refuse to post obituary pictures of you my brother, I chose to post pictures of you alive and vibrant yes! Because that's how I choose to see you. There is still a balm in Gilead @juliusagwu1 and his name is Jesus, his healing oil is upon you.


While Sound Sultan wrote "Still put you in our prayers bro.inviting others too. Speedy overall recovery to our very funny brother . @JULIUSAGWU1

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like