Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, January 24

I love sex and my man must be tall and have swagger - Lauritta Onye, Olympic gold medalist


Lauritta Onye, Olympic gold medalist: I love sex and my man must be tall and have swagger

She made the revelation in an exclusive interview with The Sun. Speaking about her past relationship, she said: “When I came to Lagos, I decided to have one boyfriend. Fortunately or unfortunately, he broke my heart by looking for another girl. He did it twice.

.
.
He is a normal person. He should be over five feet. He was the person who deflowered me.”
.
.
When asked if she enjoys making love, she said “yes.” On the kind of man she would like to marry, she said: “I want a God-fearing man, a man that cares, a man that looks cute, a man that dresses well and has swagger. .
.
I don’t like men that wear earrings or funny hairstyles. I need a man that is dark in complexion. I like tall men, men over five feet. My father was a tall man I want a man like him. The man should be faithful. My kind of man should be romantic.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like