Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, January 28

Day a cracy female fan tried to rape me- IK Ogbonna


Nollywood actor cum model IK Ogbonna who is married to a Colombian, Sonia Ogbonna, has revealed day one of his crazy female fans tried to rape him in his house.

He said: "She tried raping me. She acted like a friend, we got talking, and she came to my house for a drink and tried forcing herself on me.

She said she was going to scream and say I tried to rape her if I did not agree. Luckily, I was talking to somebody on the phone at that point in time, so I just kept the person on the line.

I told the girl that someone heard everything she said and it was up to her to do anything she wanted. She let go and I forgave her. She is fine but it is not about beauty
."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like