Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, January 25

Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody | Read this inspiring mssage from Ariyike Akinbobola

Image result for ariyike akinbobola

Media personality, Ariyike Akinbobola shared this message this morning and it inspired me, read below:
 
When I was in Law school about 11 years ago, One morning as I was getting ready to go to school, my mum's driver came to me and said my Neighbour's driver had reversed into my car. I was LIVID! I was MAD! My Tokunbo smallie Honda that I was still flexing around had been BASHED. I was ANGRY! But my Mum told me to calm down and not get angry, she said I should go outside, see how damaged the car was and that I shouldn't shout at the guy. I walked outside and saw that the front door on the Passenger's side had been badly dented, it was Bad! It would have to be panel bested and sprayed! It would cost money!

 But I didn't loose my cool. In a very calm voice, I asked the question most would have asked "So what are we going to do now?" and his response was "I will fix it ma". I looked at him and said "It's okay, I will sort it out". He was weak, he went flat on the floor to prostrate. Hausa man, over 6ft tall, probably about 15 years older than me. I was in shock! I immediately told him to get up. I ended up fixing my car by myself. Fast forward to many years later, the guy who hit my car, a former driver has set up an oil and gas company. 

He now has diesel trucks and he supplies most houses diesel in the Lekki axis. At the last major Charity event I organized at Muri Okunola Park in V.I, he gave us free diesel and he has told me that if I'm organizing any event, he will supply free diesel. We now buy diesel from him. Imagine if I had insulted him simply because he hit my car back then? Moral of the story: Be somebody that makes everybody feel like a somebody + Never look down on anyone. #Ariyikewrites #Benice #Humility #Love #Kindness #Compassion

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like