Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, January 26

Be inspired! Nutritionist shares her amazing weight loss journey story (photos)



We've followed Nutritionist and Instagram user, @obaayaa_89fit'swieght loss journey and it's for real., all we can say is well done. Read her story and see more photos below:


I’ve struggled with my weight for nearly my entire life. I went from being chubby in primary school to overweight in high school to obese in tertiary . At my biggest, I weighed almost 93kg .
Weight loss and fitness are personal goals and like any other goal, there are things that you have to put in place in order to achieve them.

Great results come from hard and consistent work so I would urge you to rid yourself of the idea that there will be a shortcut. Also bear in mind that weight loss and fitness is 20% exercise and 80% diet.
My weight loss journey has been so much bigger than 30kgs.

It gave me freedom and such a deep joy. It improved my attitude towards work. It boosted my confidence. It changed my life into one that I am madly in love with living.

And now, I want to pass that on to OTHERS . I want you to know that, no matter what your starting place is, you can find that freedom, too.

I worked really hard to completely change my lifestyle and I’m extremely proud of that. There was no magic pill or fad diet involved. No surgery.

Honestly, the hardest part for me was accepting and loving myself regardless of how much fat my body was carrying. Once I realized that, the eating less and moving more thing didn’t seem as hard as it once did. My advice to you all trying to lose weight.

If you want to reach a personal weight-loss goal, it is POSSIBLE, but you aren’t going to find the solution in a bottles, cream or magic Tea.

You need to look inward be honest with yourself, and set realistic goals. Your change has to come from self-love, not hate. It takes patience, commitment, consistency and good decisions about what you put into your body, and movement. Be inspired by the folks who have done the real work in real time. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Stop doing things just in the name of short-term weight loss. If you are, I’m going to bet you aren’t enjoying them and you won’t want to do that for the rest of your life.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like