Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, December 6

Popular Nigerian pastor boasts, says Muslims are afraid of him because of this

Popular Nigerian pastor boasts, says Muslims are afraid of him because of this

Bishop Sam Zuga in the midst of his members

Muslims are afraid of me - Bishop Sam Zuga

Remember the pastor in Ebonyi who became the talk of the town after he turned cold water into a piping hot water?

Yes, Bishop Dr. Sam Zuga!. The Social media friendly bishop has revealed that Muslims are afraid of him when they come across him because they always fear he might convert them to Christians. He also went ahead to claim that even churches are afraid of him... Read how he posted it on Facebook below:

''Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha. Eeeeeee e! Sam zuga. Who are your people? When I enter a city or town, Muslims are afraid of me that I may convert them to Christianity. Churches are afraid that I may collect their members. Witches and wizards are afraid that I may kill them. Occultism are afraid that I will stop their meetings.

''Marine spirit are afraid that they may not sleep with men and women in their dreams. Medical Doctors are afraid that their Hospitals may be empty. Pharmacists are afraid that they may loss customers. Herbalists are afraid that I may spoil their business. Only God that is always with me anywhere I go, confirming my words with signs and wonders. But God is enough''

Muslims are afraid of me - Bishop Sam Zuga

Popular Nigerian pastor boasts, says Muslims are afraid of him because of this


Hmnn, great!

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like