Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, December 23

Lady reveals how her brother's wife, a police officer, stormed her shop to teargas her (New details)



We brought you the first account of the incident (HERE) earlier today, now we have got the details!

A female police officer (pictured above) known as Ifedoyin Adeniyi, who served under the Police Headquarters, Obalende division has allegedly tear gassed her sister-in-law Abiola Oladipupo, a fashion designer after she alleged her of having an affair with her hubby.


Fisticuffs ensued on Friday 16th, December 2016, after Adeniyi, reportedly stormed Abiola's shop at No. 13, Alade Street Somolu Lagos.
According to eyewitness, Adeniyi who has alleged three other women on the street of having affairs with her man - Muyiwa, stormed Alade Street and attacked one Iya Fawas, who sells grains in a small shop along the road. Abiola, who has reportedly intervene on Adeniyi's family issues has gone to settle dispute before she was descended on and got tear gassed.
"I have suffered so much for Doyin's family for her to have alleged me of sleeping with my own brother. I remembered my impact on the day of her marriage, though I was sick, I still found time to travel far her place. She stormed my shop after she left Iya Fawas, place and spray the tear gas onto my face" Abiola explained.
Meanwhile, our correspondent revealed that the issue was reported at Alade Police Station, but Adeniyi was freed following her position as a police officer.
Abiola who is still nursing the wound on her face has now taken to social media to demand justice, as she felt cheated.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like