Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, December 15

I am jobless because I didn’t qualify Nigeria for 2017 AFCON – Siasia

I am jobless because I didn’t qualify Nigeria for 2017 AFCON – Siasia

Samson-Siasia

Former coach of the Super Eagles, Samson Siasia, has claimed that he is currently unemployed, because he failed to qualify Nigeria for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon.

Siasia was appointed as a caretaker coach  to lead the Eagles in the AFCON qualifiers against Egypt in March this year, after Sunday Oliseh resigned from the role.

Egypt forced Nigeria to a 1-1 draw in Kaduna, before they won the return leg 1-0 in Alexandria, clinching the ticket from the group.


“I do not have job now because I did not qualify Nigeria to the AFCON,” Siasia told AfricanFootball.

“It has shown that anytime I have taken a point midway, I do not do well.

“When I have started a job, I have always finished well.”

Siasia, however, led the Dream Team VI to a bronze medal at this year’s Olympic Games, although his contract with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), ended after the competition.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like