Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, December 3

Death threats made me travel to UK – Ex-Governor, Wada

Death threats made me travel to UK – Ex-Governor, Wada

Idris Wada

The immediate past governor of Kogi state, Capt Idris Wada has disclosed that he had to relocated to the United Kingdom shortly after the November 21 2015 governorship election in the state because some people were after his life.

Speaking at the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, stakeholders’ meeting in Lokoja, the state capital, on Friday, Wada dismissed claims that he was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

According to Wada, travelling out of the country spared his life.

He said, “It was very wise and strategic for me to go under for sometimes because there were pockets of threats to my life, and I had to secretly relocate to the UK for about four months to save my head and also take some rest, because I was virtually working for 18 hours every day in my four years administration without rest.

“In my four months sojourn abroad, some people were insunuating that I ran away to evade arrest from the EFCC and ICPC, some even said I took ill because we lost in the election, but I want to tell you that no security organisation has so far invited me for questioning, neither was I sick, because I served the state with all my abilities and conscience and I have no need to fear anybody.”

On the panel set up by his successor, Governor Yahaya Bello to probe his administration, the former governor held that the exercise is a mere distraction because he has nothing to hide.

“In life you look forward and not backward. If you keep looking into the rear mirror while driving you will definitely crash. I have nothing to hide, I’m ready to face their probe but I know nothing will come out of the exercise, its just mere distraction,” he added.


No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like