Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, October 6

I Used to Deceive Myself Before as a Man of God - Pastor Turned Traditionalist Confesses (Photos)

I Used to Deceive Myself Before as a Man of God - Pastor Turned Traditionalist Confesses (Photos)

Onyeozi Chukwunonso Obijiofor was a pastor before he became a traditionalist

A man who was once a pastor has confessed that he only deceived himself all throughout the period he was a pastor as he has now found his true calling.

A former pastor who is now a core traditionalist has confessed that he merely deceived himself all the time he was going about preaching as a pastor. The man who made the confession has left many people in deep shock.

The man identified as Onyeozi Chukwunonso Obijiofor Nwolisa share photos of when he was a die-hard christian and the new photo of him as a traditionalist, while stating that he has finally found his calling and it is not in the church.

I Used to Deceive Myself Before as a Man of God - Pastor Turned Traditionalist Confesses (Photos)


He wrote on Facebook: "It's wonderful to discover who you are, I use to deceive myself before but something in me kept telling me that am living in pretence, not until I found the truth by the grace of CHIUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA.

"If you know me before and you are close to me now you will discover that something has happened to me. I am a changed person now, what a joy to find the truth. I use to find it difficult to have self-control but it is a thing of the past now glory to EZECHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA who has done this for me.


I Used to Deceive Myself Before as a Man of God - Pastor Turned Traditionalist Confesses (Photos)

"Do you know how it happened? It was the day I discovered the meaning of my name Chiukwunomnso, my advice for you all is to try and discover who you are don't wait for your pastors or prophet to tell you who are.

When it happened to me I had no pastor, no prophet no friends not even my family, it was just me and my creator CHIUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA.

"Start asking questions and stop believing everything you were told, they said as it was in the beginning so shall it be, I don't believe in that.

There must be changes, I don't live on under any dogma, I try to do what is right in the sight of my CHI and Men, let me stop for now Thank you."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like