Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, September 8

Bootylicious Former Stripper, Amber Rose Opens Up on Her 'Threesome' S*xual Experience

Bootylicious Former Stripper, Amber Rose Opens Up on Her 'Threesome' S*xual Experience

Amber Rose

Amber Rose recently discussed her threesome romance experience which according to her was highly discouraging.

32-year-old American model and mother of one, Amber Rose, has revealed why she can never have a threesome in her life anymore due to the lack of emotions and adequate romance involved.

In a sneak peek of her first Loveline podcast with Dr Donaghue, the model explained that she left herself scarred after dabbling into that s*xual escapade.

She admitted that the need to try something new in the bedroom.

"We kinda just got together. it was a guy and a girl and it was f**king horrible. It was the worst. It was horrible. I am literally having sleepless nights.

"I felt the pressure, getting older, to experience new things and I did it against my better judgment because I talk about s*x a lot"

"I promote that and I was like I need to have more experiences and so I did it"

"However, the plan backfired and I hated it"

"Because I feel like I am a very passionate lover and I like that one-on-one passion. With the threesome I felt like there was no passion. there was no kissing and rolling around"

"All those moments were not there"

She then joked about ex Wiz Khalifa, an American rapper who she has a child for. She said:

"You know maybe I will call my baby daddy tonight. I won’t do it again. Maybe if it’s two guys but not with another girl"

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like