Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, August 27

Why there is no major presence of Igbos in Buhari’s government – Nwodo

Why there is no major presence of Igbos in Buhari’s government – Nwodo

A former governor of Enugu state, Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo, who was once the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has given reason why the Igbo nation seems to be excluded in the government of President Muhammadu Buhari, explaining that it is because the President is not a politician.

He pointed out that Buhari, who had his entire training in the army, does not see things the way politicians perceive issues, else he would have cared more for an area where he was not popular in order to harvest votes next time there is an election there.

Speaking in an interview with Vanguard, the former PDP chairman said, “The President himself is not a politician, his entire training has been in the military so he doesn’t see things the way we politicians see them.

If I lose an election in any part of my constituency my strategy is to make sure that next time around I would win in that constituency and that is by reaching out to the people and convincing them that they were wrong for not voting me and that I can take care of them more than anybody else.


“That doesn’t mean that I will ignore those that voted for me but I need to get those people who didn’t vote for me more in order to convince them to vote for me the next time, so I think that is the basic problem we have in this scenario.

“The President hasn’t been able to let go that he didn’t harvest votes from South East and South South and that being the case he has more or less marginalised them from his government.

I believe that government needs to change its strategy completely and its approach to issues affecting South East and South South.

“The President has to understand that if you win an election, you become the President of everybody and not just those that voted you,” Nwodo added.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like