Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, August 10

After All My Struggles, Buhari Govt. Has Let Me Down - Released Pro-APC Blogger, Abusidiq Writes...

After All My Struggles, Buhari Govt. Has Let Me Down - Released Pro-APC Blogger, Abusidiq Writes...

After All My Struggles, Buhari Govt. Has Let Me Down - Released Pro-APC Blogger, Abusidiq Writes...

Abubakar Sidiq

A pro-APC government blogger who was arrested and detained by the EFCC over an alleged story he posted on his website, has slammed the Buhari administration for allegedly enabling acts that contradicted the spirit of his campaign.

The popular Abuja-based political blogger, Abubakar Sidiq, who was in the late hours of Tuesday, August 9, 2016, released by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) after spending more than 36 hours in detention over what the anti-graft agency termed as 'offences bordering on cyber stalking', has slammed the Buhari administration for allegedly enabling acts that contradicted the spirit of his campaign.

He took to his website this morning to release a statement titled, "#FreeAbuSidiq: Thank You Message By Abubakar Sidiq Usman."

Read it in full below;

"I would like to thank my family, my friends, my legal team, the members of the All Progressives Congress Youth Forum (APYF), political parties, members of the Nigerian online community irrespective of their affiliations, and hundreds of thousands of Nigerians who in one way or another spoke out against my unconstitutional detention by the EFCC.

"Your tweets, posts, and demands for the constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of speech led to my release and the victory that we have achieved today.

"This experience has stirred up broader conversations on the roles of our statutory established institutions, the parameters of our laws, and our civil liberties as citizens of our great Federal Republic.

"Moving forward, I will be pursuing all legal and constitutionally established avenues to ensure that this does not repeat itself.

"This is a government that I fought for. But occurrences like these are not the experiences that myself and millions of Nigerians have fought for.

"I hope that we can use this to rectify the wrongs in our system towards the attainment of a more sustainable democracy.

"The reason(s) for my arrest will be made know to you all.

"Thank you all for the love and support you showed me

"Abubakar Sidiq “Abusidiq” Usman"

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like