Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, July 7

See Shocking Moment Two White Police Officers Executed a Black Man in Public (Graphic Video)OUTRAGEOUS!!!

See Shocking Moment Two White Police Officers Executed a Black Man in Public (Graphic Video)

Alton Sterling was brutally murdered by two white police officers

This is the unbelievable moment a black man was brutally murdered on the streets by two white police officers.

A new video has emerged showing two police officers in Lousiana executing a black man by shooting him in the chest in broad daylight.

The footage shows how Alton Sterling , 37, had what looked like a gun in his trouser pocket, but it was not in his hand as he was pinned down by the officers and shot repeatedly.

A previous video taken from further away, from inside a nearby car, sparked outrage and protests in Baton Rouge after it was circulated on social media.

The graphic new footage shows the officers on top of Mr Sterling in a car park outside a shop.

One can be heard shouting "He's got a gun. Gun. You move and I swear to god."

Mr Sterling does not appear to move but two gunshots are fired.

An officer then shouts "Get on the ground!" before another shot is fired.

As Mr Sterling lies bleeding to death on the ground an officer removes a small pistol from his right trouser pocket.

Abdullah Muflahi, the store owner who was a few feet away, told The Telegraph: "They Tasered him, they threw him on to a car, then on the ground, and they got on top of him.



"The gun was never visible. When they shot him it was not in his hand.

"I believe they must have felt there was a gun in his pocket. It wasn't visible. I couldn't see it. They were on top of him so he didn't have any way to reach for it."

Mr Sterling sold CDs outside the shop and had done so for two years.

Police had been called to the store following an anonymous report of a man threatening people with a gun.

But Mr Muflahi told The Telegraph: "I didn't hear or see anything like that. If there had been a problem he (Sterling) would have come and told me. He was my friend. He's here every day and theres never been a problem before.

"I'm in shock. I was a few feet away and it felt like I was in a nightmare, a scary movie.

"I watched my friend, someone I saw and joked with every day, being shot and dying in front of me, I saw his eyes roll into the back of his head. It's crazy."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like