Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, July 9

PDP founded Niger Delta Avengers

PDP founded Niger Delta Avengers

Akpabio

Ata Ikiddeh, a former special assistant on diaspora matters to immediate past Akwa Ibom Governor, Godswill Akpabio has described the Niger Delta Avengers as the military arm of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Reacting to the ongoing war on corruption by the current government, he said, “this government is a joke”, via a Facebook post.

When asked by one of his Facebook followers, Edim Asanaenyi, if the militant group was now a military wing of the PDP, Mr. Ikiddeh responded, “I am afraid to admit that – but that’s what this government is turning the Avengers into: the ‘resistance’ wing of the PDP.

“A very dangerous scenario is unfolding. I wouldn’t be surprised if a copycat group in the North becomes the clandestine military wing of APC, not with their permission of course, but this is how these things begin to take shape, they get out of our control, Boko haram is our perfect example.

“If I tell you, all PDP members in detention will be released by the end of July, you’ll wonder where I got that from (I don’t actually know how many there are but I know Omisore was arrested and detained recently) – just watch and start counting.

“I am not sure of Dasuki and Kanu, the rumour of a coup has made their releases a security risk to the state. But I wouldn’t be surprised if some kind of House arrest is fangled out for this two.

“I am not bothered about whatever anyone says. I am only expressing my opinion. And I am doing so as a patriot. I love this country.

“Nigeria is still playing politics with the Niger Delta crisis. Why can’t we have a national conference, to be organized by the international community on the Niger Delta?”

Dailypost

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like