Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, July 30

Eww..Amber Rose Wants More Of Wiz Khalifa’s Sperm

Eww..Amber Rose Wants More Of Wiz Khalifa’s Sperm

Amber Rose

Speaking on The Amber Rose Show on Friday night, Rose who used to date rapper Kanye West, was asked what makes her hot in the bedroom.

‘I like to take a really rich, powerful man and make him squirm like a little b***h…I get off on that,’ admitted the 32-year-old. Her favorite position, she said, is the basic missionary.

‘You know you like to lay on your back and take it,’ grinned the model/TV personality.

When asked about the ‘back door’ she said: ‘I’ve never tried anal.’ Adding quickly: ‘Not saying I won’t, I’ll probably get bored and want to try it sometime,’ she speculated.

Eww..Amber Rose Wants More Of Wiz Khalifa’s Sperm


In another TMI moment Rose talked about wanting another child with her rapper ex Wiz Khalifa, with whom she already has a three-year-old son called Sebastian.

‘Now, you know that we have Sebastian together, and I really, really want another baby,’ she cooed.

‘So I asked him for his sperm, like I always do, every time I’m around him,’ continued the Philadelphia native.

‘And I’m like, you know, ‘He’ll probably give me some more sperm, so we can have another baby!’

‘But instead, he just put his babies on my face.’ Rose was joined by Rich Kids and EJNYC star EJ Johnson, the 20-year-old son of NBA legend Magic Johnson

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like