Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, July 9

Being strict and wicked are different – Retired AIG Mbu tells critics

Being strict and wicked are different – Retired AIG Mbu tells critics

Mr. Joseph Mbu

Retired Assistant Inspector General (AIG) of Police, Mr. Joseph Mbu, says he is leaving the force with his “shoulders and head high.”
Mbu said this while being honoured with a pull-out ceremony at Police Staff College, Jos, on Saturday.

His words: “I am proud to be a policeman, and to retire as a policeman. And if there is reincarnation, I make bold to say I will still be a policeman.”

“In December 1985, we passed out from this same Police Staff College as cadets, before the establishment of the Police Academy Permanent site in Kano.

“Today is the time to dance; a day of fulfilment for me because we started the journey in January 1985 with 96 officers, and as at June 30, 2016, we were 48 left. Some are presently ACP, some DCP and others CP. By God’s grace and mercy, I am retiring in the IGP category in good health.

“I am leaving the Police Staff College, Jos, ten times better than I met it on October 5th 2015.

“I want to appreciate my bosses, IGPs Ogbonnaya Onovo and Mohammed Abubakar for their mentorship and continuous support throughout my career. I also want to use this opportunity to urge senior officers to take the welfare of their subordinates seriously and give them words of encouragement.

“I urge Police officers all over Nigeria to love one another; how can you be disliked outside and inside too?

“Avoid petty jealously and witch-hunt; there is a difference between being strict and being wicked, Superiors should look for the best in their subordinates and use it.”

Dailypost

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like