Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, June 11

Stephanie Okereke Linus Talks Motherhood & Upcoming Autobiography Book

Stephanie Okereke Linus Talks Motherhood & Upcoming Autobiography Book

Stephanie Okereke Linus Talks Motherhood & Upcoming Autobiography

Excerpts from Stephanie Linus’ quick chat with The Entertainer.

We heard your biography is underway. If it’s to be published, what will the title be and why?

The thing is not finished, we have just started please. Okay what will the title be? Maybe when I get there I can title it. I can title it “I have seen”, but right now I can’t think of anything.

How Are You Enjoying Motherhood

Motherhood is the best thing that can ever happen to anybody. I am very much excited and enjoying every moment of it. My baby is doing very fine and my husband has always been there for me from day one.


Be the first to comment - What do you think?

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like