Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, June 11

SHAME!!! What my father told me about death before he died - Amodu's Son

What my father told me about death before he died - Amodu's Son

The eldest son of the late technical director of the Nigeria Football Federation, Abdul-Aziz Amodu, on Saturday, revealed his last moments with his father.

The 26-year-old graduate from Igbinedion University, Okada, said that his last conversation with his father before his death was on Friday morning, when we discussed plans for the National Youth Service Corps programme later this month.


“I am to go for the NYSC programme this month. So, I called him yesterday (Friday) to just discuss concerning the programme. He didn’t pick my call; he called me back and told me that he was very busy and I should calm down and that he would get to Okpella today (Saturday), so that we could see and talk. That was the last thing he said to me.”

He also told our correspondent that his late father had informed him that he should be buried immediately according to Islamic ‎rites if he died.

“He briefly said something about death, because I asked of Stephen Keshi; I know Keshi. When I asked of him, he said that he (Keshi) was not buried immediately due to the fact that he was not a Muslim.

“He said that he hoped I knew that if he died, nobody will wait for anybody; he would be buried immediately. I told him yes. He told me to be patient until today, before they broke the news to me.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like