Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, June 24

Ben Affleck Actor reveals his split from Jennifer Lopez affected his career negatively

Ben AffleckActor reveals his split from Jennifer Lopez affected his career negatively

Ben Affleck

The actor admitted that his career suffered a decline after the end of his romantic relationship with Lopez. It however took a better turn following experiments in movie directing.

Hollywood actor, Ben Affleck, has revealed that his career suffered a decline, following his split from singer and actress, Jennifer Lopez.

Ben AffleckActor reveals his split from Jennifer Lopez affected his career negatively

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez.

He said, "If you went by what people said … I wasn't cool and I wasn't talented, and I was, like, the lowest rung of cool and talented that you could possibly be in the public consciousness at that time,"

"I had broken up with Jennifer Lopez and I had, like, three or four movies in a row that had bombed."

The actor also added that he became a comic muse for comedian, Robert Wuhl, who made him the subject of a United Airline clip.


This prompted him to consider a new path in movie directing, as such personalities are taken more seriously.

Ben AffleckActor reveals his split from Jennifer Lopez affected his career negatively

Ben Affleck, on stage during an award event.

Guess what? It worked!

"So that guy had to look around and go, 'Who's below me that I can s--t on?' And he picked me. He did a whole bit about me that I saw on United Airlines and I [thought], This is it, it really doesn't get much worse than this,"

"That was where I found myself when I thought, Hey, I want to take up directing, which is for people that are taken seriously. That became my mantra — 'I'm just going to work harder than everybody else.'”

Affleck went on to win the Academy Award for Best Picture for his work in “Argo”, a 2012 movie.

Other movies he directed include “The Town” and “Gone Baby Gone”.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like