Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, May 29

I’m ready to be probed over my campaign fund – President Buhari

I’m ready to be probed over my campaign fund – President Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has said he is ready to be probed by the various anti-graft agencies over his 2015 campaign fund or any corruption-related allegations.

Speaking with some newspaper editors as he marks one year in office, the President also vowed not to spare any one implicated in the $2.1billion arms deals meant for the purchase of arms for military fight against insurgency in the North East.

Buhari said, “I don’t know whether I have some official protection. If I don’t have it, why haven’t you started the investigation? I see, very good. But then, it doesn’t extend to all the executives and party leaders and the party leaders are there.


“If anybody has received $100 million to give to the party, I think he should be asked to tell us where he got the $100 million. I know those we would eventually successfully prosecute, they wouldn’t leave it, neither will they let their friends leave it. We do not believe if we were so reckless we would get away with it. I don’t believe it.

“Do you remember the three and half years when I was in charge of the petroleum ministry, have you forgotten the $2.8 billion (issue)? If you have forgotten, I haven’t. Have you forgotten the PTF (Petroleum Trust Fund)?

“In the PTF, at one stage we had more than N53 billion at a time, we planned and spent it. It was investigated subsequently.

“So I assure you that I feel perfectly safe. But nobody is perfect, only God is perfect. But let me tell you, from being governor of the six states (the old North Eastern State) which was only for seven months, to the petroleum ministry, to Head of State, and to PTF, I tried not to expose myself, and I hope God will continue to help me.”


Buhari while commenting on the $2.3billion arms scandal said his administration will not give up the anti-corruption fight.

“How can you take $2.1 billion meant to fight insurgency and share among yourselves and think that nothing should happen? Not to talk of when political money is being raised for elections and the Central Bank of Nigeria, NNPC, Customs funds are where the funds are collected from.

“We’ve made some progress in recovering this money, which I promised I will tell the nation in the next two or three days, just to show Nigerians that we haven’t given up and have no intention of giving up. We’re giving the people the opportunity of fair trial.

“They took the money and paid into some persons’ accounts, and there are signatures of some persons who admitted that they had taken the money. Somebody comes and calls another, saying ‘you’re a member of this party?’ The other person responds by saying ‘yes’. Then, he’s told ‘take a N100 million to go and keep,’ and the other person doesn’t ask any questions. You take a N100 million and disappear, and subsequently you complain that you have received money for doing nothing,” he said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like