Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, March 15

OMOTOLA JALADE-EKEINDE – “I BLOCK PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHO ATTACK MY COLLEAGUES”

OMOTOLA JALADE-EKEINDE – “I BLOCK PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHO ATTACK MY COLLEAGUES”

 Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

Veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde revealed in a new interview with City People on the negative sides of social media and how she deals with it.

The mother of four said she doesn’t promote negativity and never joins people to attack her colleagues.

She told CityPeople:-

“I don’t promote negativity. To what end? That is not what I promote. That is why I don’t join other people to attack my colleagues. If i see that you attack a colleague of mine I silently block you.“

Revealing why she does that, she continued by saying, “You don’t even have to attack me, because I don’t even want such a person following me. Seriously, I am like that. I haven’t said this before. This is the first time I am saying it and I think it is important that i say it.

I silently block people who attack  my colleagues. I have blocked a lot of people. If you don’t attack Omotola but you attack a colleague of mine, I will block you because i don’t think it is right. I can take criticisms. You can criticize people but don’t be demeaning, insultive because you really cannot insult me one on one anyway. So why do it on the internet.“

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like