Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, February 11

Tragedy as 25-year-old Man Clubs His Father to Death Over Disagreement with Mother (Photo)

Tragedy as 25-year-old Man Clubs His Father to Death Over Disagreement with Mother (Photo)

Mfreke Effiong clubbed his father to death with a stick

A 25-year-old man has brutally clubbed his father to death in a fit of anger after an argument ensued between the father and mother.

A disagreement between a husband and wife has led to the murder of the husband by the 25-year-old son, Mfreke Effiong, from Ikot Akpainyang Asutan village, in Ibesikpo/Asutan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

On the fateful day, it was gathered that Mr Archibong and his wife had a disagreement over family issues when Mfreke who was away in the farm arrived, picked up a log of wood and clubbed his dad to death.

The young man has been arrested by the police.The Police Public Relations Officer, Cordelia Nwawe, confirmed the story.

Speaking on the incident, Nwawe said, “This young man murdered his father by using a log of wood and hit him in his head, the young man will be charged to court after investigation.”

Mfreke gave an account of how it happened: “My mother and father have been having issues. My father has not been feeding me; I cut palm fruit to feed myself.

“On Monday at about 6pm, I returned from where I went and met my father and mother quarreling.

“I asked my mother what the problem was and she told me. My father from inside asked who it was upon hearing my voice.

“And as he came out and saw me, he threw a bottle at me and hit me with a stick. I was annoyed and I took the same stick and hit him back; he slumped and the next thing I heard was that he is dead.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like