Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, February 25

Most Revealing Red Carpet Outfit? UK Model's Dress at Brit Awards Breaks the Internet (Photos)

Causing a scene! designer of the 2016 BRIT Award, Pam Hogg shocked on the red carpet last night night in a latex suit and platform PVC boots, but even more shocking though was her model friend, Sadie Pinn's choice of clothing...Outrageous!

Most Revealing Red Carpet Outfit? UK Model's Dress at Brit Awards Breaks the Internet (Photos)

Causing a scene! Designer Pam Hogg shocked on the red carpet in a latex suit and platform PVC boots, but even more shocking though was model, Sadie Pinn's choice of clothing

Most Revealing Red Carpet Outfit? UK Model's Dress at Brit Awards Breaks the Internet (Photos)

Popular UK fashion designer, Pam Hogg's scantily-clad model friend, Sadie Pinn has become the star of the just concluded Brit Awards 2016, and whether it be for the wrong reasons or not, she's sure to be remembered for wearing one of the most outrageous red carpet outfit ever.

The brunette beauty towered over her friend Pam, who designed the trophies for this year's ceremony, on the red carpet, as she opted for a completely see-through catsuit which flashed all her skin and turned her to the centre of attraction all through the night.


Speaking to Mirror Online at the ceremony, the star who is part of the group, Crim3s from South East London, explained that her bizarre outfit choice was inspired by one of Pam Hogg's designs.

She said: "I only just decided to do it five minutes before but I know them and I asked Pam. I thought, as long as she says it's okay, I'll just do it! I wanted to be like, 'Hey! I'm a living doll' I've done it many times before. I've been spending all night with nothing on my a***.

Most Revealing Red Carpet Outfit? UK Model's Dress at Brit Awards Breaks the Internet (Photos)

"I might as well show the world what the outfits about. My friends on other tables were encouraging me to do it!," She added.

She also wore the outfit at Hogg's London Fashion Week presentation earlier this week.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like