Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, February 20

“I am not pregnant for Mr. Jude Okoye” says Cynthia Morgan.

“I am not pregnant for Mr. Jude Okoye” says Cynthia Morgan.

As the Okoye brothers continue their feud, Northside Entertainment act Cynthia Morgan, 24, has been brought into the nasty online war.
Yesterday  a Twitter user asked Cynthia Morgan to confirm the rumour that she was pregnant for the head of her label and Psquare manager Jude Okoye.

The ‘German Juice’ singer flatly denied the rumour. “FYI I am not pregnant for Mr Jude Okoye,My Boss.My relationship With him is Strictly Business And Highly Professional.Thankyou.”

Read her tweets below;

“I am not pregnant for Mr. Jude Okoye” says Cynthia Morgan.


No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like