Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, February 3

Hillary Clinton inspires me - Patience Jonathan

Hillary Clinton inspires me - Patience Jonathan

Patience Jonathan

Lol! this cannot be real! Although our former first lady can be sarcastic atimes, not up to this point, maybe!

Since their exit from the Aso Rock, it has been noticed that Dame Patience Jonathan, former first lady of Nigeria, has been on a low key, even when her husband, Goodluck Jonathan, has been in the spotlight. A microblogging platform, Payges, allegedly caught up Madam Patience at the family home in Bayelsa where she allegedly discussed life outside the spotlight, politics and moves for the future. Read the alleged excerpts below:

Patience Jonathan
FNN: Your exelle….

PEJ: No, just call me mama Peace.

FNN: Mama Peace, how have you managed to stay away from the news for this long?

PEJ: My brother, its God. I am just happy to be alive, me and my husband and children.

FNN: so what has Mama Peace been up to?

PEJ: I have been going classes to get my Ph.D. I cannot allow only Ebele to be answering Doctor in the house *laughter ensues*

FNN: do you miss life in Aso Rock?

PEJ: I cannot tell you lie, I miss it. But to God be the Glory, in 2019 I will be back there

FNN: Wow! Does President Goodluck intend to run again?

PEJ: Noo, not Ebele. Me

FNN: Wow Wow Wow

PEJ: yes O my brother. I have been looking Tele and seeing what Hilary is doing in America. If she can contest, I will contest. Man have been ruling our country since 1960, but look at us. Suffer suffer everywhere.

FNN: So you fancy your chances of becoming president? Do you think you have the CV?

PEJ: Did Obasanjo have CV?

FNN: Valid point.

PEJ: look, this our country have mature to have a Woman President. Hilary that is contesting, does she have two head? The woman in Liberia does she have 2 head?

FNN: But Mama Peace, do you think you have the requisite political clout?

PEJ: I have requisite, I have deposit. Go and look at Wike in Port Harcourt. I will not say more than that. Those wey know know *laughter*

FNN: Well it’s been a pleasure interviewing you Ma. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

PEJ: Thank you my brother. Greet your family for me.

Looooooooooooooooooooooool! This can’t be our former first lady jor!

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like