Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, January 22

Samuel Ogbemudia dumps PDP

Samuel Ogbemudia dumps PDP

Samuel Ogbemudia

Elder statesman and former two-time governor of old Bendel State, Samuel Ogbemudia, has formally dumped the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Ogbemudia, a member of the party’s Board of Trustees, BoT, regretted that the ongoing internal rancor in the party had made his continued membership untenable.

In a letter addressed to the National Secretary of the party, he expressed gratitude for the privileges and opportunities offered him by the party.

In the letter, Ogbemudia said: “Recent developments within and the non-cohesiveness in matters affecting the party led me to withdraw my membership of the PDP. This decision I have already communicated to the hierarchy of the party alongside my gratitude and appreciation for the privilege the party afforded me to serve in different capacities.

“My resolve to remain in PDP was more deeply entrenched after the presidential election which the PDP lost. It was my conviction that the PDP should regroup and convert to a viable alternative as a means of fostering our nascent democracy.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like