Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, January 23

I hate religion, I will never go to church – Music legend, Bongos Ikwue

I hate religion, I will never go to church – Music legend, Bongos Ikwue

Chief Bongos Ikwue

Music legend and Cock Crow at Dawn crooner, a classic NTA TV series programme, Chief Bongos Ikwue has explained why he hates religion and will never go to church.

The singer who has several hits including Still Searching, Maryam and a host of others has a guiding mantra that says, ‘the only sin is laziness, the only religion is hard work.”

Ikwue, a native of Otukpo, Benue State in a chat with DAILY POST, opined that religion is the reason for the universal unrest and if possible, should be banned.

The singer who is currently working on a net studio effort entitled, Bongos Ikwue 2016 says he won’t retire until God calls him home.

His words: “I have never doubted he existence of God. I believe in God but I hate religion. I don’t go to church because it has become a business venture.

“Don’t go give a cheque of N300m to a church and expect that God is so happy and clapping because he has not seen money.

“So, money will take me to heaven or it is meant to stop on this earth?

“Those who will not listen to people like me will pay the price; they will remain gullible and the price is remain in your poverty because you are not thinking or using your head.”

On when he intends to retire, the country music legend said, “maybe when God says it is over. I don’t retire. I work round the clock because I hate laziness.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like