Friday, December 11

New Sexy Photos Of Maheeda, Wink wink

New Sexy Photos Of Maheeda, Wink, wink

Maheeda shared some sexy videos on her Instagram page and then we did some screen-grabbing for your pleasure..:-). Continue to see the photos below;

New Sexy Photos Of Maheeda, Wink, wink
New Sexy Photos Of Maheeda, Wink, wink
New Sexy Photos Of Maheeda, Wink, wink
New Sexy Photos Of Maheeda, Wink, wink
New Sexy Photos Of Maheeda, Wink, wink
New Sexy Photos Of Maheeda, Wink, wink
New Sexy Photos Of Maheeda, Wink, wink
New Sexy Photos Of Maheeda, Wink, wink
Read More »

Caitlyn Jenner steps out in mini dress

Caitlyn Jenner steps out in mini dress

The 66 year old transgender stepped out in a short dress, showing off legs and thighs, while out and about with fellow transgender 44-year-old Candis Cayne.

Caitlyn Jenner steps out in mini dress
Caitlyn Jenner steps out in mini dress
Caitlyn Jenner steps out in mini dress
Read More »

Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill

Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill

Manchester United have crashed our of the UEFA Champions League after playing out a 2-3loss to Wolfsburg in Germany. The Red Devils needed at least a draw to ensure safe passage to the knockout stage but came short. And Man utd fans on Twitter were not having it at all. Lol. See some tweets below;
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Man U crashes out of the Champions League & Twitter has no chill
Read More »

Chibok girls not among 900 people rescued from Boko Haram - Cameroon

Chibok girls not among 900 people rescued from Boko Haram - Cameroon

Cameroon said on Monday that schoolgirls from the Nigerian town of Chibok, kidnapped by Boko Haram last year were not among a group of 900 hostages liberated by the country's army.
"The people that were freed are just villagers. The schoolgirls who are missing are not amongst the group," Information Minister Issa Tchiroma Bakari told Reuters by telephone.
Last week's hostage release raised hopes that some of the girls might be among the group.

The army also said it killed at least 100 Boko Haram fighters in the operation as it seeks to strike back after a series of attacks, not least in its Far North region.

The freed hostages were driven in crowded open-topped trucks to the town of Maroua in the Far North at the weekend and given food aid and water by regional officials, Reuters television pictures showed.
Read More »

Minister of Power, Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing


*Sets Lagos-Ibadan expressway,
*Second Niger bridge as top priority

The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola (SAN), has officially unveiled his short term plans to address housing deficits, provide good roads and urgently increase power generation in the country with extra 2, 000 megawatts.

Fashola said, during his maiden press briefing in Abuja that the Lagos-Ibadan expressway which has been under construction and the second Niger Bridge are of great importance to the current administration, thus would get urgent attention.

He said year 2002 was the last time the sum of N200 billion was budgeted for road constructions in the country.

The Minister further disclosed that work would soon commence on all roads that link the 36 States of the federation, adding that major roads which had been suspended due to paucity of funds and are vital to boost social economic activities in the country would be quickly revisited.

It was Fashola's maiden briefing since his resumption to office.

He spoke on plans to partner with the private sector and fully privatise the power sector in order for the country to witness genuine development like the telecommunication.

Part of his plans is also to immediately restore the jobs of construction workers who were laid off by local and international construction companies in the country.

His words: "The records that have been made available from previous budgets show that the last time Nigeria budgeted over N200 Billion in a year's budget for roads was in 2002. It seems that as our income from oil prices increased over the last decade, our spending on roads decreased.

"As far as status reports go, the federal government budgeted N18.132Billion in 2015 and the Ministry of Works got N13Billion for all roads and highways in 2015, although it has contracts for 206 roads, covering over 6,000km with contract price of over N2 Trillion."

‎However, Fashola stated that government's ability to achieve connectivity of Inter-state roads would largely depend on capital spending in the 2016 budget.

He said it became imperative to pay contractors and get them back to work as soon as possible.

"Our short term strategy will be to start with roads that have made some progress and can be quickly completed to facilitate connectivity. We will prioritize within this strategy by choosing first the roads that connect states together and from that grouping start with those that bear the heaviest traffic.

"As at May 2015, many contractors have stopped work because of payment, and many fathers and wives employed by them have been laid off as a result.

"Some of the numbers from only four companies that were sampled, suggest that at least 5,150 workers have been laid as at March 11, 2015; and if we realize that there are at least 200 contracts pending, on the basis of 1(one) company per contract," he said.

Analysing the unfortunate situation, Fashola explained that, "If each contractor has only 100 employees at each of the 200 contract sites, it means at least that 20,000 people who lost their jobs can return to work if the right budget is put in place and funded for contractors to get paid.

"The possibility to return those who have just lost their jobs back to work is the kind of change that we expect to see by this short term strategy."

"In order to make the roads safer, we intend to re-claim the full width and set back of all Federal roads, representing 16% and about 36,000km of Nigeria's road network by immediately now asking all those who are infringing on our highways, whether by parking, trading, or Attention of any inappropriate structure to immediately remove, relocate or dismantle such things voluntarily. This will be the biggest contribution that citizens can offer our country as proof that we all want things to change for the better," Fashola added.

Source: The Nation
Read More »

Proud dad Mark Zuckerberg shares beautiful picture of his daughter, Max


The billionaire Facebook CEO posted the photo on his official page today. "Full of love with little Max" he captioned it.
Read More »

Thursday, December 10

Donald Trump has three words for those criticising his call to ban Muslims from entering the U.S

Donald Trump has three words for those criticising his call to ban Muslims from entering the U.S

Following the wave of criticisms that greeted his call for a complete ban on Muslims entering the United States, Donald Trump has responded by telling a cheering crowd at his South Carolina rally on Monday: "I. Don't. Care."

Continuing, the candidate for the Republican presidential ticket said,

"We have to do it. They think they are going to change our religion. I dont think so. I don't think so...not going to happen."

Trump acknowledged that while he knew his call for barring all Muslim foreigners from entering the United States is " probably not politically correct", he was leading the "noisy majority".

"We used to call it the quiet majority, but people are fed up...they are fed up with incompetence, they are fed up with stupid leaders, they are fed up with stupid people," he said.

Six out of eight of his supporters who spoke to CNN at the rally said they supported the Muslim travel ban. The two supporters who disagreed said they were still likely to vote for him.
Read More »

MASSOB, IPOB Agree To Stop Pro-Biafra Demonstrations

MASSOB, IPOB Agree To Stop Pro-Biafra Demonstrations

The Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have resolved to end their protests and demonstrations. The two pro-Biafra groups had staged series of protests in the past one month, over the continued detention of the Director, Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.as well as agitating for a sovereign Biafran state.

Protesters in the south-east and parts of south-south geopolitical zones had vowed to continue demonstrations until they actualize Biafra which prompted governors from the region,under the aegis of South-East Governors Forum, SEGF, to push for a dialogue to secure the release of Nnamdi Kanu among other issues of neglect and marginalzation of the people in a meeting held in Enugu Government House.

In a joint resolution signed by Ugwuoke Ibem,National Secretary,MASSOB, and Emma Powerful,Spokesman of IPOB, which read in parts: "We have decided to halt our demonstration, protest to pave way for the much published dialogue on Nnamdi Kanu's release. Our withdrawal from the major cities of Biafraland is not out of cowardice but to prove maturity, professionalism as a decent self determined group.

"We hereby issue an ultimatum to the Federal Government to prove their seriousness and sincerity on the much published dialogue on the release of Nnamdi Kanu. We shall continue with our non violence self determination on Biafra. MASSOB,IPOB will never relent or backside on the agitation for Biafra actualization. We condemn the stupidity, sabotage statement of Ralph Uwazuruike that IPOB, MASSOB introduced violence in Biafra struggle.

"Uwazuruike is a drowning man who is living on yesterday shadow. Uwazuruike has lost his grip on Biafra issues because of his deviation,compromise,open romance with Nigeria Government which has grossly affected his personality. We warn Uwazuruike and his brainwashed group to stop dragging MASSOB, IPOB into a shameless, naked dance of visionless, missionless, blind existence."
Read More »

Pregnant lady battered by husband sends him a shocking birthday message

Pregnant lady battered by husband sends him a shocking birthday message

Mrs. Florence Sabo Campbell from Freetown, Sierra Leone, who is a victim of domestic violence, recently shared the graphic photos of the injuries she sustained after she was battered by her husband Mr. James Alphonso Campbell. She decided to use his birthday to announce that she was filing for a divorce. The divorce proceeding is ongoing at a high court. Read the message she sent him below plus more graphic photos;

"Happy birthday my husband and would be ex-husband James Alphonso Campbell the most wicked and voilent man I have ever known in my life.May this day be the beginning of the time you will pay for all your crimes. May God never allow you to skip judgment and may your wickedness be serve as a birthday cake as you celebrate for the rest of your life.As you turtured me day and night when I was in your house may the laws of this country catch up with you one day . I survived your cruelty towards me because God was on my side but now is the time for the whole world to know the marriage I was in and why I used my hard earn money to file for divorce. See you soon in court James A Campbell.

Pregnant lady battered by husband sends him a shocking birthday message
Pregnant lady battered by husband sends him a shocking birthday message
Pregnant lady battered by husband sends him a shocking birthday message
Mrs. Florence and her husband

Pregnant lady battered by husband sends him a shocking birthday message
Her 2 kids
Pregnant lady battered by husband sends him a shocking birthday message
Pregnant lady battered by husband sends him a shocking birthday message

Mrs. Florence
Read More »

"He's so cute" Khloe Kardashian gushes over Saint West

'He's so cute' Khloe Kardashian gushes over Saint West

Khloe Kardashian has gushed about her first meeting with sister Kim's baby boy Saint.

Khloe became one of the first family to visit Kim after she gave birth on Saturday.Lamar is also at the same hospital .
Following the visit, Khloe shared her joy with fans during a live stream:

"My new nephew was born he is so cute and so perfect."I love him and mummy and daddy are doing fantastic."
Read More »

Halima Abubakar steps out as Storm

Halima Abubakar steps out as Storm

The actress who stepped out in a white/pinkish wig says she is channeling Halle Berry's character in X-Men, Storm. Recall, Beyonce channeled Storm for Halloween.

Halima Abubakar steps out as Storm
Halima Abubakar steps out as Storm
Read More »

Shocking Prophesies for 2016 by Blind psychic That Europe will “cease to exist” by the end 2016

Shocking Prophesies for 2016 by Blind psychic That Europe will “cease to exist” by the end 2016

A blind psychic who is credited with predicting the 9/11 terror attacks and the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami may have warned of the rise of ISIS decades ago and also made dire predictions for 2016 and beyond.

Baba Vanga, a Bulgarian clairvoyant, made a chilling prophecy warning of an invasion of Europe by Muslim extremists in 2016.
She foresaw a "great Muslim war" which would begin with the Arab Spring in 2010, play out in Syria and end with the establishment of a caliphate by 2043 with Rome at its epicentre.

She was known as 'Nostradamus from the Balkans' due to her reputed 85 per cent success rate.
According to News.com.au, Vanga, who died in 1996 aged 85, reportedly made hundreds of predictions in her 50-year career.According to Vanga, Europe will "cease to exist" by the end of next year following the systematic elimination of entire populations, leaving the continent "almost empty", a "wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life".

The mystic allegedly warned of climate change and the polar ice caps melting as far back as the 1950s.
And her followers believe she predicted the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami after warning of a "huge wave" that would descend on a "big coast, covering people and towns and (causing) everything to disappear under the water".


Shocking Prophesies for 2016 by Blind psychic That Europe will “cease to exist” by the end 2016

THE MOST FAMOUS BABA VANGA PROPHECIES TO 'COME TRUE'

Predicted in the 1950s: Global warming and the 2004 Tsunami.
"Cold regions will become warm … and volcanoes will awaken. A huge wave will cover a big coast covered with people and towns, and everything will disappear beneath the water."
"Everything will melt, just like ice."

Predicted in 1989: The September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on New York's Twin Towers.
"Horror, horror! The American brethren (believed to be a reference to the two 'brother' towers) will fall after being attacked by the steel birds (thought to be the two hijacked passenger planes). "The wolves will be howling in a bush (believed to be a reference to then US president George Bush) and innocent blood will gush."

Predicted in 1980: The sinking of Russian nuclear submarine the Kursk in 2000.
It saw the crew die horrible deaths over several days while international rescue crews tried in vain to retrieve the vessel from the depths of the ocean. Until the tragedy, people assumed the "Kursk" Vanga referred to was the Russian city the Kursk was named for.

"At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it."

The election of Barack Obama.
Vanga reportedly correctly predicted that the 44th president of the United States would be African American. However, she also stated that he would be the "last US president". We'll have to wait and see how that pans out.
Read More »

Obafemi Martins shows off his wealth In New Photos

Obafemi Martins shows off his wealth In New Photos

Talented footballer, Obafemi Martins needs no introduction, he has been around and has paid his dues in the round letter game and beyond! He was the fifth highest paid player in US Major League Soccer for the 2013 season and also the highest ever paid player for Seattle Sounders with an annual basic salary of $1.6million, according to a players' union release.
The guy is rich and now live the kind of life many only dream of. See more photos...

Obafemi Martins shows off his wealth In New Photos
Obafemi Martins shows off his wealth In New Photos
Obafemi Martins shows off his wealth In New Photos
Obafemi Martins shows off his wealth In New Photos
Obafemi Martins shows off his wealth In New Photos
Obafemi Martins shows off his wealth In New Photos

His net worth: With an annual salary of $2,400,000, Obafemi has acquired lots of properties, investments and luxurious cars worth millions of dollars over the years, his total net worth is $35m.

His mansions: The 28yrs old (or 37yrs old) striker owns 2 mansions at VGC Lagos worth N500m, a massive home in Como, Italy valued at N800m and top hotels in Italy.

His cool whips: He drives a Lamboghini worth N50m, Porsche Gemballa worth N20m, Bmw X6 worth N18mand a Ferrarri sport car. He also has an expensive shoe collection too. Life is beautiful!
Read More »

Trending News