Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, November 20

Kcee Buys His Mum A Brandnew Prado Jeep For Her Birthday

Kcee Buys His Mum A Brandnew Prado Jeep For Her Birthday

'Limpopo' hitmaker, Kcee showed his sweet mother some very practical love when he shared this photo of the brandnew ride he bought her for her birthday.

Kcee Buys His Mum A Brandnew Prado Jeep For Her Birthday

He wrote:

#My sweet mother, if I have my way I can buy the whole world for you just to let you know you are more than an angel to me. Thanks for believing in me when nobody did, I sincerely appreciate your tender mother care and support to my career. Once again happy birthday to you. St. Dom the captain is bringing your new whip to your house right now. HBD mama KCEE LIMPOPO #ebaeno

How sweet.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like