Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, October 20

Woman who hasn't seen her husband in 10 years goes to court | Read her pathetic story



A housewife, Bose Ayinde, on Tuesday told an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that she had not seen nor heard from her husband for the past 10 years.


Bose, a 39-year-old trader, told the court that her husband, Nureni, with whom she had three children in their 18-year-old marriage abandoned her for 10 years.

“My husband abandoned me and the children, he got a job in Owerri 12 years ago and stopped calling me 10 years. All efforts to reach him proved abortive.

“I always travel to Abeokuta in Ogun to see his parents and informed them that their son was no longer calling me.
“They always tell me that I should be patience that he will call me that he used to communicate with them.
“I used to beg them to give me his new phone number so that I can call him but they refused,’’ she said.

The mother of three accused her husband who was not in court of lack of care.

“I have been the one paying the house rent and paying the children school fees, he did not call to ask for the children wellbeing nor visit home for once.

“His parent never call nor ask for the children. Anytime I go to them for their assistance in their granddaughters school fees, they always tell me to wait that my husband will soon come.’’

Bose pleaded with the court to dissolve the 18-year-old marriage because she was no longer in love and wanted to move on with her life.
“I am no longer in love with him and besides, I want to move on with my life, she said.

The President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, adjourned the petition till Nov. 9, for continuation.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like