Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, October 21

#SexualPreversion A certain Pastor Sarah is presently trending on twitter...read why!

For some hours now, Pastor Sarah Omakwu,  the Senior Pastor Family Worship Centre, Abuja has been trending on Twitter.
The Pastor, who is happily married with three children, is trending over some comments she's making with #SexualPerversion hashtag.
She has since deleted the tweets though...

"Dear All - it was brought to my attention that some tweets went out from my account without my approval today.Quite a few things I said in a prior sermon were taken completely out of context. I apologize. Tweets from me are signed-SO."

We however have screenshots of the tweets, see them below:




No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like