Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, October 27

How T.B Joshua’s morning water, anointing sticker saved us from Bristow Helicopter crash – Survivors

tb
The recent tragic incident that saw a Bristow Sikosky S76 C+ helicopter crash into the lagoon in Oworonshoki, Lagos on Wednesday 12th August, 2015, have left quite a lot of people devastated and others, testifying.

Two offshore oil rig Sedco workers, Chukwudi Onah and Ebiejuara Dolu, following their survival in the tragic incident, on Sunday, 25th October, appeared in the church of controversial Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua to testify that it was ‘God’s hand’ that saved them from the unfortunate incident.

The duo, who both sustained injuries but have since recovered, were accompanied by more than seventeen family members who came to share their testimonies, thanking God for preserving their lives in the disaster that led to six death, including that of the pilot and co-pilot.
Onah, testifying before the congregation of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations’, SCOAN, said it was ‘Morning Water’ he had received at the church that was instrumental to his survival.

According to the survivor, “I never leave it anywhere I am going. It’s always with me, along with my Anointing Sticker,” he explained.
“On that fateful day, before I left my room, I prayed that God would take charge, I thanked Him for mercies, and then I sprinkled the ‘Morning Water’ upon myself.
“While on board, there were no signs of trouble as the flight was going “very smoothly”. However, merely minutes away from arriving at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, MMIA, tragedy struck.
According to Onah, the chopper suddenly turned while still suspended on air.

“Everybody became confused,” he said. “We were shouting Jesus! The chopper was dangling up and down. I didn’t even know when it fell inside the water.
“As the helicopter began descending steadily to the bottom of the lagoon, I was strapped heavily into my seat-belt and could not move.”
Recounting further his ordeal, he said, “I shouted, ‘God of TB Joshua, save me.”
He added that his lungs were soon filled up with water.
tb1

Onah also said what transpired next can only be termed ‘supernatural’. Staring death in the face, confused and struggling to free himself, he said he heard a ‘voice’ speaking clearly to him.
“It’s just as you are hearing me now. The voice said, ‘Your seat-belt.’ I took my hand to the side of the seat belt and it became suddenly loose. The same voice came again and said, ‘Your life-jacket’. I took my hand to the side of the life-jacket and it suddenly inflated. It now carried me up from down to the top of the sea.”

Onah solemnly narrated that the two passengers seated directly besides him were among that died.
“If not for Jesus, I would have died. I give glory to Jesus Christ who saved my life,” he said, bringing out the ‘Anointing Sticker’ from his pocket that he had with him on the day of the ill-fated journey.
Similarly, Dolu stated that he was a regular visitor to the SCOAN and had administered ‘Morning Water’ before entering the helicopter that day.

Recounting his experience, he said, “All that I saw was the helicopter take a sharp turn and then we were just plummeting down.
“Moments before the crash, all I could remember was that I saw myself swimming. There is no way I could have come out of the helicopter without removing my seat belt but I was not the one.

 
“I don’t even know how I came out under the water. I know it is God’s doing because there is God’s hand in the Morning Water,” Dolu added.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like