Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, October 10

How I met and proposed to my wife in the banking hall – Sunny Nneji

Sunny Nneji 

Popular highlife singer, Sunny Nneji, in this new interview with Saturday Beats tells his love story, enjoy.

Not much has been heard from you in recently times. What have you been up to?
I have actually been working; I have been recording. It’s just that I am taking my time to make sure that whatever album I release now would be worth the wait and would stand out. A lot is happening in the industry and I am just taking my time to make an impactful album and when people buy a copy, they will know they have something of substance. It is not as if I cannot be releasing an album every year, but it is not my style.

Shortly after the release of your hit song, Mr. Fantastic, ladies began to fantasise about you as their sex symbol, how did you manage them?
It is a normal thing. The truth of the matter is that if you are a pop artiste and you have done a song that people love, it is normal for ladies to fantasise about you because they constitute more than 70 per cent of our fan base. If you have a concert and it does not have more ladies in attendance, you will not enjoy it because they are very emotional and they tend to support and follow what they like more than the guys. It is a normal thing for ladies to have fantasised about me and they still do. When people ask me how I have been handling my female fans, I tell them that I need the female fans as much as I need my male fans. Luckily, they tend to be more supportive when it comes to music and arts generally.

Is that why ladies always fought over you?
It is not fighting physically, they just wanted to show their appreciation that they loved what I was doing.

Amidst all that, how did you meet your wife?
I just walked into my bank one day and I met her. I think she had just started working at the bank and someone introduced us. The person said that she was from my place and he went ahead to introduce us. When I saw her, instantly I knew she was my wife. To be honest, before I met her, marriage was the farthest thing from my mind but immediately I saw her, I started thinking of marriage.

We learnt you hardly went to church till you met your wife?
It is true and that is why I always say that there is a man for every woman. You will know when you meet that woman that God has predestined to be your wife. She will set you straight and help you organise your life. She would give your life meaning and make you more committed and responsible. If you have a woman in your life who is not helping you to be a better person, then there is something wrong.

Is it true you proposed to her in the banking hall?
Immediately we were introduced, I asked her if she would be my wife and she was shocked. She did not even know when she said yes. I believe that is how it was predestined to be.

But it was insinuated that you married her because she was a banker and she had money?
That is a very funny thing to say. In life, I have come to understand not to always engage people because they are entitled to their opinion and they would always have something to say no matter what you do. In life, it does not matter what you do, someone would always have a contrary opinion. But the most important thing is for you to know what you are doing. I married my wife because I fell in love with her instantly.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like