Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, October 12

How ‘God used Pastor Adeboye to end cultism in University of Calabar’

How ‘God used Pastor Adeboye to end cultism in University of Calabar’

Deputy Governor of Cross River State, Prof. Ivara Esu, is grateful to God for using the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, to end cultism in the University of Calabar.

According to Esu, this happened between 2000 and 2005 when he was the Vice-Chancellor of the institution.

The deputy governor said this while speaking in Calabar at a welcome dinner in honour of the pioneer minister of Cross River Province 4 of RCCG, Pastor Emmanuel Chidi.
He said, “Let me on behalf of the governor, Prof Ben Ayade, congratulate RCCG House of David, for the elevation from a zone to a province. I am glad to be here as one of those welcoming Pastor Chidi Emmanuel and his wife to this new province.

“Personally, I have benefited immensely from Pastor Adeboye. Some of you may not remember. While I was the vice-chancellor of UNICAL, I was at the helm at a very turbulent time with so much cultism and students were being shot right on campus, until God revealed to me that I should bring Pastor Adeboye to pray in UNICAL.

“When Pastor Adeboye came, I accompanied him and we first prayed at the gate and proceeded to my office to pray. From there, we went to the male students’ hostel in ‘Malabor’ and prayed and thereafter we had a large service at the Abraham Ordia Stadium, and from that day, that was the end of violence and cultism in UNICAL.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like