Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, October 15

As president, Obasanjo derived pleasure when people insulted him!

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo said during his tenure as president, insults gave him pleasure.
He said this while presenting his keynote address at the first international conference of the African Studies Association of Africa, ASAA, entitled, “African Studies in the Twenty-First Century, Past, Present and Future” at the the University of Ibadan.

He said,
“If you visit the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library in Abeokuta, you will find thousands of archived newspaper comics and columns meant to spite and insult my person even as a sitting President. No individual or group of people was ever queried or jailed or repressed for expressing this freedom. Rather, I encouraged them because I derived fun and pleasure from the humour as I know who I am and nobody needs to tell me who and what I am not “.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like