Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, September 20

KFB Only God Could Have done this: An unexpected birthday gift

KFB Only God Could Have done this: An unexpected birthday gift

I have never seen You, my Lord.

However, l know Your work  and have the assurance , o my God, that You live and exist.
When l was a toddler, l was diagnosed with a health problem.

While the doctor tried to rescue me, l developed complications in the process.  Air was said to have entered into my ribs and for over 30years l coughed persistently.

Everybody who knew me identified me with this health issue. It became embarrassment to me.
In one Sunday service, the Word of God came powerfully that l saw myself in a form of bondage that l grew tired of and l really wanted help.
That day l desired divine help, no longer wanting to manage the case.
I went back home with a new release, with high hopes.
Though, l still coughed to the other Sunday service, l danced like never before as if l had received my miracle.
I told God that my healing was the birthday gift l expected from HIM.
And truly, God heard me. It was that day the cough ceased.
Now, l am delivered.
To God be the glory. Hallelujah.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like